EDIT: I printed a few extra copies, so people who missed the chance to reserve at pre-orders can still get one! Only 17 books left and a couple badges and keychains though, first come first served!
We've finished this project and all pre-ordered goods were shipped this week. We did better than I was expecting, so thanks thanks and thanks to everyone who shared the info about the preorders, who bought our fanbook, and specially thanks to everyone who collaborated with their illustrations and patiently and compassionately dealt with me and my personal problems and all the bad luck we had with the printers and everything else that delayed this project so much. I really am thankful.
Flowing Stars started as a project to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the saga, although after some problems and a long hiatus, it's now the 21st anniversary instead! Please read all the info if you are interested! (P.D.: the promo pictures incorrectly say "21th anniv." but we corrected it for "21st anniv" in the final book!)
If you wish to help us promote this project, here you have posts to share on Tumblr Twitter
I'm CarmenMCS (aka Lunamaria Estel)
I'm one of the participating artists and the admin in charge. You can talk to me on Tumblr / Twitter too, but please contact me about the book through my e-mail if possible!
Over 40 artists from 15 different countries joined forces to bring you more than 70 illustrations in this book! The benefits will go to sending the book for free to as many of the participants as possible (we already agreed on which artists will have priority and why).
HOW TO ORDER:
- You need paypal to make the transaction -unless you have a bank account in Spain-.
- You will have to agree to tell me your full REAL name and full address (with CP and country).
- Choose the items you want (Go to the last section "SPECIAL PACKS" for more details).
- Don't forget to check the "PRICE OF SHIPPING" section: you can choose standard or certified mail.
- E-mail me with the details and any questions you have (please find my e-mail in the pictures, I do this to avoid spam from bots and the likes)
- In the "shipping price" I already include paypal fees, cost of bubble wrapped envelope and all those little extra expenses.
- The prices listed here are only for packages weighting between 100gr-500gr. Shipping cost of anything within that range is always the same, and the package can contain in total: 1 copy of the book (around 230gr), a couple of keychains (25-35gr each) and some badges (5gr each). For bigger packages, discuss it with me (e-mail is in the images)
*** SHIPPING TO EUROPE (Zone 1 except Spain) ***
- Standard mail 8.30 € + price of the book/pack
- Certified mail 11.15 € + price of the book/pack
*** ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ***
- Standard mail 11.85 € + price of the book/pack
- Certified mail 14,70 € + price of the book/pack
*** SHIPPING WITHIN SPAIN (+ Canarias + Andorra) ***
- Standard mail 4.10 € (if you pay with paypal) + price of the book/pack
- Certified mail 6.60 € (if you pay with paypal) + price of the book/pack
* If you're attending Japan Weekend of Barcelona, Suikoden Day in Barcelona, etc. you can get the book at the con, so you don't need to pay the shipping or other fees!
I'm also selling keychains and badges in a pack with the book. I felt really bad about the expensive shipping cost, so I at least wanted to offer you the possibility of "filling up" that 500gr package with some of my fanmade merchandise (the book itself is only around 230gr)
- 1 Book + 1 Keychain + 2 Badges = 13€ + SHIPPING
- Only book = 6€ + SHIPPING
- Only 1 Keychain = 6€ + SHIPPING
- 6 Badges = 5€ + SHIPPING
*** If you only order keychains and/or badges without book, the price for 0-50gr and 50-100gr packages range from 2.57€ to 7.95€ depending on country, total weight and if you prefer ordinary or certified mail.